• a feeling of hopelessness
This is not an uncommon reality in our communities.
And just as it tends to repeat itself in the generations to follow, this does not have to be the case.
At Gods Storehouse Outreach mission
• We know that one life changed, can change a family and the next generation.
• With a loving volunteer staff and low admin costs, we use donated funds, to serve both in our facility and in the streets;
• We provide weekly groceries; hot meals; clothing and hygiene items; blankets….
• Biblical counseling; we offer referrals;
• Annual Christmas sponsorship for the children and families;
• We offer personal care days, as others come in to style hair, and more; offering services at no cost.
• Days are set aside for overnight stays in the winter, for those with no place to lay their heads.
• We operate as a warming center, with hot meals and fellowship, on some of the coldest days.
• When we show love, people know they have hope for change. Thank you for giving.
18301 John R
Detroit MI 48203